On a Digital Sentry Network Video Software Solution(DS-NVs), how do I verify if drives are recording?
Pelco Video Management
Digital Sentry NVs
Storage location not configured as 'Active' storage location in DS Admin
When utilizing the NVs software for recording video, there are two basic ways to verify if drives are recording.
1. In DS Admin, locate your VAU
2. Click the Storage Location tab on the top of the page
3. Notice the local storage area has the hard drives which video is being recording on
4. Every hard drive letter (except for C:) will be checked towards the bottom stating Activate Storage Location
1. Go to My Computer
2. Open the Data hard drives
3. Notice folders indicating the Month
4. Open the folder to review video from a certain day
5. The video files are presented in XPA format.