How do users adjust a Sarix camera's digital processing?
The camera's digital processing can be adjusted via the web interface.
Note: The following are minimum requirements for accessing the Sarix web application.
- Internet Explorer 7(or later)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 (or later)
Note: The latest versions of Quicktime (certain version of 7.x and 10.0 for Mac OSX or 7.64 for Windows) contains a bug that prevents it from playing RTSP streams.
- Type the camera's IP address into a web browser.
At the login prompt, enter the username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Settings link in the top right.
- Click on the Imaging tab (near the top center of the screen).
- Configure the Sarix camera's digital processing settings.
For more information regarding a Sarix camera's web application, please refer to IX Series Network Camera documentation.