What is the SM5000?
Pelco Video Management
Endura SM5000- All versions
Information on the SM5000 is needed.
The SM5000 Series system manager is an integrated hardware and software platform that serves as the system management component of Pelco’s next generation video security system. The SM5000 Series provides distributed administration of multiple devices, including Pelco’s NVR5000, NET5000, and VCD5000 series units.
- Manages Endura™ Products, Pelco’s Next Generation Network Video System
- Administers Rights and Privileges for All Attached Devices
- Stores and Administers Secure Keys
- Multi-Level Password and User Permissions Management
- Logs Errors and Alarms
- Manages All System Level Security
- Flexible and Scalable
- Supports UPnP Architecture