What is the default IP address for Pelco IP cameras?
- IP3701, IP110, Spectra Mini IP; Spectra IV IP, TXB-IP
Sarix Legacy Series
- ID, IM, IE, IEE, IX, Spectra IV H264, Spectra HD D5118, Esprit IP, Exsite IP
Sarix First Gen
- IME, IXE, IMP, IXP, IBP, IL10
Sarix Next Gen
- IME+, IXE+, IMP+, IBP+, IBE+, IWP+, IJP+
Spectra/Esprit Enhanced, Esprit HD, Spectra Ehanced/Professional/HD
- D5220, D5230, D6220, D6230, S6220, S6230, P1220
IPSXME ExSite Series
Optera IMM Series
- IMM12018, IMM12027, IMM12036
Oncam Evolution Series
- EVO-05, EVO12
- Ping command failed to reach the IP camera.
- Pelco IP camera's Default IP
- Attempting IP camera network access.
- There is not a DHCP server on the network
The default IP address for Pelco IP cameras when a DHCP server is not present is 192.168.0.20 with a 24-bit subnet mask (255.255.255.0), which puts the device on the 192.168.0.0 subnetwork. If multiple cameras are connected on a network without a server, each camera will increment its IP address by one. The first camera will assign to IP address 192.168.0.20, the second camera connected would assign itself 192.168.0.21, the next one .22, etc. To see these cameras a PC with the same IP scheme will need to be used on the network. For example you can go into the PC that will be used and set its IP to 192.168.0.5.
The Grandeye Oncam EVO 360 series is: 192.168.0.200.