Power Over Ethernet for the Spectra Enhanced, Professional, or HD series?
Spectra Pro Series
Spectra HD Series
Spectra Enhanced Series
- Spectra (outdoor models) is not linking to DS system
- Spectra (outdoor models) are not powering up via PoE
- Spectra will not power up
The Spectra Professional supports PoE+ IEEE802.3AT or a power supply 24 VAC for indoor models only. Outdoor models require a power supply 24 VAC.
The Spectra HD indoor models support PoE IEEE802.3af or 24 VAC/VDC. Outdoor models require a power supply.
- Power requirement for outdoor models: 24 VAC at 73 VA or 24 VDC at 3 amps.
The Spectra Enhanced supports PoE+ IEEE802.3AT and Non Standard HPoE (High Power over Ethernet).
The Spectra Enhanced outdoor models are supported with HPoE (60+ watt), PoE+ (18 watt) or 24 VAC/DC. POE+ is the default setting.
Using HPoE or 24 VAC/DC
- Temperature Sustaining Maximum 50C (122 F) / Minimum -45C (-49 F)
- Temperature Sustaining Maximum 50C (122 F) / Minimum -20C (-4 F)
- Using HPoE or 24 VAC/DC
NOTE: When using 24VAC set switch to HPOE and turn off POE for the port on your network switch.
- 24 VAC 24 VA nominal (without heater and blower); 81 VA nominal (with heater and blower)
- 24 VDC 1 VA nominal (without heater and blower); 3 VA nominal (with heater and blower)
- 18 W, Environmental models (with heater off, blower on);*
- 15 W, Non-Environmental (with heater and blower off)
- 60 W, Environmental models (with heater and blower on);†
- 15 W, Non-environmental (with heater and blower off)
* Heater is disabled with PoE+ power selection.
†Only 27 W of power is supplied to the heater.
See Specification sheets for further details.