NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How do I adjust the date, time, and time zone on the DX4500/DX4600?
Pelco Video Management
Configure time settings to desire time zone.
- Log on to the DVR at the administrator level.
- Select the Setup (gear icon) button.
- Select the System tab
- Select Date/Time in the System sub menu.
- Enter the correct time zone time and date (e.g. Pacific = GMT -08, Mountain = GMT -07, Central = GMT -06, Eastern = GMT -05).
- Click Exit. The "Configuration data is changed. Save the new settings?" dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Must login locally at the DVR to set the date and time, the remote DX4500_4600 PC Client software is unable to change the date and time settings for the server.
If NTP is enabled the time will not be able to be manually adjusted.