What are some key differences between the Spectra IV IP H.264 and Sarix megapixel series?
- Spectra IV IP- All versions
- Sarix cameras- All versions
Information regarding the differences between the Spectra IV IP and Sarix cameras is needed.
The differences between the Spectra IV IP H.264 camera and the Sarix megapixel camera are:
- The Spectra IV IP H.264 is not a megapixel camera, but is a standard resolution camera.
- The Spectra IV IP H.264 is a Sarix based camera and is based on the same operating firmware that the Sarix megapixel cameras are based on. It is a standard Spectra IV with an TXB-N IP module added to the analog camera.
- The Sarix based cameras have no analog output, the Spectra IV IP H.264 has an analog output and the Sarix based cameras include the encoding in the CCD processor.