In a monitor wall, how do I differentiate monitors connected to the Endura VCD5202 Video Console Display and NET5402R-HD Decoder?
Pelco Video Management
- Endura VCD5202- All versions
- Endura NET5402R- All versions
It is necessary to determine which device is connected to a specific monitor.
One simple solution is to change the border color on the monitors. Using the WS5000 Endura Advanced Management Software, follow the following procedure to modify the border color.
1) Go to the Setup page
2) Under Devices tab, click Filters
3) Click on Device Type
4) Click Monitor
5) Select device monitor to modify (Under "Devices" on left pane.)
6) Next to "Border" click Modify to change the color