How do I playback video in Synchronous Mode on the DVR5100 using the remote client software?
DVR5100 Remote Client software
Perform play, pause, fast-forward or reverse, and frame forward or reverse on four selected cameras at once.
To enable synchronous playback:
1. Search for the video you want to play back using either Quick Search or Enhanced Search.
2. On the DVR5100 remote client toolbar, click Synchronous Playback
. The currently selected workspace switches to a 2 x 2 layout, the borders of the video panes turn yellow (refer to DVR5100-Synchronous Image
3. Drag and drop a search result in the upper-left video pane. The message “Primary ready” appears in the pane.
4. Select up to three other cameras from which you want to play back video. Drag and drop the cameras into the other video panes. The video from the cameras does not appear until you start playback in the primary (upper-left) video pane. The message “Secondary ready” appears in the center of the other panes with video assigned to them (refer to Image).
5. Use the video controls panel in the upper-left video pane to play, pause, fast-forward or reverse, and frame forward or reverse.
6. Click Synchronous Playback again to exit Synchronous Playback mode.