How do I create a Recovery CD or DVD from an ISO image?
Pelco Video Management
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
ISO files have to be burned correctly in order to recreate the factory recovery disk.
There are several different methods to create a Recovery CD or DVD from an ISO image. One of the available methods to accomplish this task is outlined below.
- Download and install ImgBurn from imgburn.com ImgBurn is a freeware tool that can be used in a home or corporate environment.
- After installation open ImgBurn and select Write image file to disc.
- Select File > Write, an Open window will appear.
- Browse for the desired .iso file and click Open. At this point ImgBurn will begin burning the ISO.
Windows 7 (Native ISO burning support)
- Verify a blank writeable CD or DVD media is been added to the RW drive.
- Right-click the downloaded .ISO file and select Burn disk image in the right-click options.
- Click Burn.