What is the standard procedure to perform reset security and reset sync using Endura Utilities?
Pelco Video Management
Devices connect to the Endura system is not registered to the SM5000.
To reset sync and/or security on a device using Endura Utilities the procedure below may be followed.
- Start the Endura Utilities application. For Endura Utilities for 2.3 and higher The default username is admin and password is admin.
- Click on the Search button located on the bottom of the application.
- Select the System Attributes tab.
- Click on the desired camera model in the left column.
- Right click and select Device Actions, then select Reset security or Reset sync.
NOTE: If resetting both Sync and Security you must wait for the the first action to complete and the device status to refresh (no red line across device) before performing the next action to ensure the reset is successful.
Refer to article "How to manually reset sync and security on an Endura device" if the macros doesn't reset security or reset sync.