How do users access a Sarix camera's built-in web application?
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
- Apple Quicktime
Note: The following are minimum requirements for accessing the Sarix web application:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or later)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 (or later)
Note: The latest versions of Quicktime (certain version of 7.x and 10.0 for Mac OSX or 7.64 for Windows) contains a bug that prevents it from playing RTSP streams.
To access a Sarix camera's web application:
- Type the camera's network location (IP address) into a compatible web browser.
- Once you access the web application, click on the login link on the top right in order to access the web application's other features such as configuration.
- When the login screen appears, use the default username and password values (username:admin / password:admin).
For more information regarding a Sarix camera's web application, please refer to IX Series Network Camera documentation C2950M-A. This can be found within Sarix camera product pages at http://pelco.com.