How do I import and export a monitor wall configuration to an Endura workstation in the system?
Pelco Video Management
Endura Workstation (WS5000 and WS5200 all versions)
Importing and exporting monitor walls is necessary to save multiple monitor walls on the SM5000/SM5200.
Also, if a VCD5000 or VCD5202 is used in the system, a monitor wall needs to be exported to the SM in order for it to be imported to the VCD.
To import and export a monitor wall configuration to an Endura workstation in the system, follow the steps below.
1. Enter the "Setup" menu of the Endura workstation.
2. Select the "External Monitors" tab.
3. Locate the two icons at the bottom right hand corner of the External Monitors tab.
- First icon will be to Import the configuration from the System Manager
- Second icon will be to Export the configuration to the System Manager