How do I remove a USB device from the DX8000/DX8100 HVR (Hybrid Video Recorder) after exporting video?
Pelco Video Management
- DX8000 Series recorder
- DX8100 Series recorder
- USB device
Properly remove attached USB device from the recorder
REMOVING A USB FLASH DRIVE
You can remove a USB device within the DX8100 environment. In this case, you do not have to exit to the Windows environment.
WARNING: Improperly removing a USB drive can cause data to be lost or corrupted.
To remove the USB flash drive from the DX8100:
1. Click > File Unplug/Eject Hardware. The Unplug or Eject Hardware dialog box opens.
2. Select the USB flash drive in the Hardware devices list.
3. Click Stop. The Stop a Hardware device dialog box opens.
4. Select the USB device.
5. Click OK.
6. Wait for the DX8100 to respond with a message stating that it is safe to remove the USB device from the DX8100. Removing a USB flash
drive before the DX8100 acknowledges that it is safe to do so, might result in lost or corrupted data.
7. Remove the USB flash drive.