How to set the Spectra camera to Park Time Action on the DX4500/DX4600/DX4700/DX4800 DVR?
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra Series
Programming steps to set park action of Spectra.
In order to set the camera in park time mode, follow the instructions below:
- Select the PTZ camera on the DX4500/4600 server
- Open the PTZ command keypad from the tool bar
- Click the PGM button
- The Spectra Menu will appear on the screen
- Scroll down to Dome Settings and click the Iris + button to enter the menus
- Scroll down to Motion and click Iris +
- Scroll down to Park Time Minutes and change the minutes for your scenario
- Scroll down to Part Time Action to change the action for camera
- Once the settings are changed, click the Iris - to go directly to Exit
- Click Iris + to exit the Spectra Menu