Can not locate the IP Spectra IV on the local network using the Pelco Device Utility in a new installation
- IP Spectra IV
- Pelco Device Utility (version 1.0.18)
- IP camera on a non DHCP environment.
- IP address
- Defective Ethernet Cabling
- Take an ethernet cable and hook the camera directly to the laptop or computer.
- The default IP address of the camera is 192.168.0.20. and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0
- Manually configure the laptop or computer to the same IP address range and subnet mask.
Enter the IP address of the camera in the Internet Explorer address bar at the top of the page.
- If the camera is functioning properly you should get video or the log in page.
- If you do not , then try to ping the camera's IP address. If you cannot ping this address the camera may be faulty.