Endura Utilities cannot discover the NSM5200 series video recorder. How do I access the NSM5200 web configuration page?
Pelco Video Management
Endura NSM5200- All versions
Information on how to access the Web interface of the NSM5200 when it cannot be found in Endura Utilities is needed.
To access the web configuration page, configure your network settings using a crossover Ethernet cable:
1. Connect a standard network cable from Ethernet port 1 to the Endura network.
2. Connect one end of the crossover cable to the network connector on the laptop.
3. Connect the other end of the crossover cable to Ethernet port 2 located on the NSM5200 rear panel.
4. Turn on your laptop.
5. Start the NSM5200. It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes for the unit to turn on completely.
6. Configure the network settings on the laptop using the following information.
• IP address: 172.31.255.253
• Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
7. Click OK or Apply.
8. Open a Web browser, and then type the following IP address: 172.31.255.254. The Web browser logon dialog box appears.