How do I reboot/shutdown the SEB5100?
Pelco Video Management
Endura SEB5100- All versions
Information on how to properly reboot the SEB5100 is needed.
You can reboot or shut down the SEB5100 using one of two ways. An orderly reboot or shutdown let the unit close its files and power down without affecting the data files. Use the orderly reboot or shutdown in most cases. An immediate shutdown is the same as disconnecting power and can result in corrupted data files. Only use the immediate shutdown in an emergency or when there is not enough time for an orderly shutdown.
To reboot or shut down the unit:
- Unlock and open the front bezel.
- Select one of the following options:
- For an orderly shutdown, press and release the power button quickly.
- For an orderly reboot, press and release the power button quickly. Press power button again to resume operation when unit has fully powered down.
- For an immediate shutdown, press and hold the power button until the unit shuts down.
3. Close and lock the front bezel.