- Set Park Action to a pattern or auto scan on the Spectra III SE or a Spectra IV series
- After three minutes the camera will move to a home location or follow a pattern.
- Spectra III SE (DD53C22 & DD53C22-X)
- Spectra IV
Require the Spectra dome to run a programmed pattern or auto scan after a desired time of inactivity.
The Spectra III SE series domes have the capability to do a park action to start a pattern, or can be made to auto scan.
- Access the Spectra dome main menu. Refer to article "Access Spectra Main Menu"
- Position the cursor beside DOME SETTINGS and press Iris Open.
- Position the cursor beside MOTION and press Iris Open.
Position the cursor beside PARK TIME (MINUTES) and PARK ACTION
Note: Park time can be programmed from 1 minute to 720 minutes (12 hours). Set to zero will disable the feature.
- Change Park Action to the desired pattern or auto scan.
- Position the cursor beside EXIT and press Iris Open.