How do I setup a static IP address on the Endura NET5400T Series Video Encoder?
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Transmission & Power
Endura NET5400T- All versions
Procedure on how to apply a static IP address to a NET5400T series encoder is needed.
If the encoder is connected to a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) network and DHCP is set to the ON position, the server will automatically assign an IP address to it; DHCP ON is the default setting for the encoder. Set DHCP to the OFF position in the web interface, to manually set the static IP address.
- Open an Internet browser and enter the IP the encoder received from DHCP.
- Click Login in the top right corner. The default login information is [Username: admin | Password: admin]
- Click Settings in the top right corner.
- From the Network Tab, select General.
- Turn off DHCP, and then hit Save.
- Wait for the camera to reboot.
- Repeat steps 1-4
- Enter the proper IP address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS server addresses for your system.
If the unit is not connected to a DHCP network it will come up with an address of 192.168.0.20. For multi channel units the ip's will be 192.168.0.20, 192.168.0.21, 192.168.0.22 and so on, The above procedure can be used to then change to the desired IP address.