NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
What is the VCD5000 video console display?
Pelco Video Management
Endura VCD5000- All versions
Information on the VCD5000 is needed.
The VCD5000 video console display is a high-performance, multiple stream decoding unit. Its main function is to convert multiple MPEG-4 streams into video signals to be viewed on a VGA or analog monitor. The VCD5000 provides a user interface to the Endura 1.0 system. The VCD5000 is obsolete and has been replaced with the VCD5202.
- Video Console Display Provides User Interface to an Entire System Without the Need for a PC
- Decodes up to 64 Streams of MPEG-4 Video at up to 30 ips per Stream (Model VCD5004)
- Video Output Options: NTSC/PAL Composite, NTSC/PAL S-Video, VGA (Maximum VGA Resolution: 1024 x 768)
- Scalable Number of Workstations and Video Inputs
- Customizable for Small to Enterprise Systems
- Provides Full Access to Operations through User-Friendly, Highly Intuitive, Semitransparent On-Screen Menus
- Heads-up Operation
- Multiple Display Views for Live or Playback Cameras or Devices
Note: Please view Lessons Learned article LL#15143 for additional recommended Endura replacements