How do I update my Endura devices using WS5000 Advanced System Management Software?
Pelco Video Management
Endura WS5000- All versions
Information on how to update a device using the WS5000 software is needed.
To update the software on a device:
- Save the new software package to the default location for retrieving updates (C:\Program Files\Pelco\Endura\GUI\Update).
- Open the WS5000 software
- Click the Setup button
- Click the Update Software tab
- Use the device filters at the top of the window to filter the device list
- Click the device or devices you want to update. When selecting multiple devices to update, all must be of the same device type. It is recommended that you update one block of devices at a time.
- Click the Select software package button to select the software update package. A selection dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the file containing the updated software.
- Click the Update button. The status column shows the progress of each individual device's update procedure. A progress bar at the bottom of the screen shows the tracks the update procedure.
When the update is complete, a dialog appears informing you of the success or failure of each attempt to update a device.