NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
Park time is not enabled.
- Spectra IV Series Dome Camera all versions
- CM9500 Series Matrix extend coaxitron versions
Park time, park position is desired.
Note: The Spectra IV menu can only be accessed using extended coaxitron control from the CM9500 Series Matrix.
- To access the domes menu screen, enter the number of the spectra and press the CAM key. The main menu appears.
- Highlight SETUP in the main menu and press the SELECT key.
- Highlight CAM in the setup menu and press the SELECT key.
- Enter 95 and press the F1 key. The main menu appears from the dome.
- Enter settings by selecting iris open.
- Go to MOTION, select iris open.
- Go to PARK TIME, select iris open to move cursor to set the time; move keyboard joystick up or down to select number for the park time. Park time can be programmed from 1 minute to 720 minutes (12 hours), or set to zero, which disables this feature. Default setting is zero.
- Set PARK TIME action - this can be set to either an existing pattern or preset. After the alloted PARK TIME set the camera will return to the PARK TIME action.