NET5400T Series video encoder - serial port settings.
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Transmission & Power
Endura NET5400T- All versions
Information on the serial port settings for the NET5400T encoders is needed.
Before configuring the serial port settings, please note the following:
- By default the baud rate value for the serial port setting is 2400 bps. The supported baud rate range is between 2400 to 115200 bps. Any baud rate outside of this range is not supported.
- The 2-channel and 4-channel NET540XT series share one serial port. Therefore, any changes to the serial port settings will apply to all channels. It is not possible to configure the serial port settings per channel.
To view and edit the serial port settings, follow the instructions below:
note: To access the Setup page, the user must have the proper administrative permission.
- Go to the Setup page on the WS5000.
- Go to the Devices tab.
- Select Device Type.
- Select Encoder then select the desired encoder on the left view pane.
- Adjust serial port settings on the right view pane.