- Recover Administrator Password
- Reset System Configuration
- Delete Recorded Video
- Reset System Configuration and Delete Recorded Video
Pelco Video Management
DVR5100 Series Recorder
- Password was lost.
- Factory default all configuration settings, including default password, but do not want to delete video.
- Delete all recorded video only.
- Factory default all configuration settings, including default password, and delete video.
The recovery disc can be used to perform the following tasks;
Recover Administrator Password
This option will reset the default username and password. No other passwords are reset.
Reset System Configuration
This option will reset all system configuration settings to their original factory defaults. This includes resetting the passwords for all default user accounts.
Delete Recorded Video
This option will delete all recorded video currently stored on the DVR5100 hard disk(s).
Reset System Configuration and Delete Recorded Video
This option will reset the system configuration to the factory defaults and delete all recorded video currently stored on the hard disk(s) in the DVR5100.