What is the difference between WS5000 Advanced System Management Software version 1.0 and 2.0?
Pelco Video Management
Endura WS5000- All versions
Information regarding the differences between version 1 and 2 of the WS5000 software is needed.
The main difference between the WS5000 Software version 1.0 and 2.0 is that 2.0 was designed to decode H.264 base video. WS5000 Software 1.0 does not have the ability to decode H.264 base video. Some additional highlights from WS5000 Software 2.0 includes:
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Zone of Interest ™ Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera’s Field of View in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- Maintains Camera’s Native Aspect Ratio While Supporting 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio Monitors and a Mix of SD or Megapixel Video Content
- Capable of up to 16 Simultaneous 4SIF/CIF Resolution, 30/25 Frames per Second (fps) MPEG-4 Decode, 12 H.264 4SIF/CIF Resolution, 30/25 fps H.264 Baseline Decode, or 2 Full 1080 Pixels Decode in Real Time