How do I change the Export configuration settings on the Endura WS5070?
Pelco Video Management
Endura WS5070- All versions
It is desired that the export settings be modified.
Follow the following steps to change the Export configuration settings.
Access the Setup screen:
- Click the Setup button in the toolbar.
- Use the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + Shift + S)
- Click on the Users tab.
- Choose the desired user.
- Set the default directory for exported files. Type the path in the Default Directory box. Or click “...” to browse through a list of available directories that you want to use.
Select the default export format from the drop-down list:
- Pelco Video Files (*.pef, default). This format works only on the Pelco Endura Player. It allows you to view overlays and authenticate exported video and audio files.
- Apple QuickTime MPEG-4 files (*.3gp). This format works on most media players; however, in QuickTime format, video cannot be authenticated.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
- Click OK to exit and save the settings (if not already saved through Apply) or click Cancel to exit without saving the new settings.