How to setup user rights and camera permissions on DX8100 Series hybrid video recorder.
Pelco Video Management
DX8100 Series HVR
Check and change user rights configuration.
The User page allows an Administrator (Admin) to add, delete, and change the properties of users. Admin has full permission to configure all of
the DX8100 features, and it is the only user level that can change permissions for all lower level users. Users are subdivided into groups and
each group is granted a particular level of access. A lower level user cannot have a larger set of permission than a higher level user.
Refer to DX8100 Series Server Application Operation/Configuration Manual for step-by-step instructions . The USER SETUP section describes how to configure users and includes the following topics:
• Accessing the User Page 208
• Built-in User Accounts on page 209
• Definition of User Access Levels on page 210
• Definition of Camera Security Access on page 210
• Adding New Users on page 211
• Modifying User Properties on page 212
• Changing User Passwords on page 213
• Changing a User’s Group Affiliation on page 213
• Deleting Existing Users on page 213
• Setting Login Timeout on page 213
• Assigning Automatic Login Permission to a User on page 214