How do I reset the CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard to factory defaults?
CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard
Number Keys on the CM9760-KBD has been redefined and can no longer be used.
To reset the CM9760-KBD Matrix keyboard back to factory defaults, complete the following steps:
1. Disconnect data/power cable from Comm 1 of the keyboard
2. Normally all switches are off. Turn on dip switches 1,2, and 8 only
3. Plug data/power cable into Comm 1 and wait until the keyboard display the message "diagnostic mode"
4. Afterward, disconnect data/cable again
5. Return dip switches back to normal mode.
6. Connect data/power cable back to Comm 1 7. Recalibrate the joystick, please see lessons learned article # 10077
NOTE: This will default any function keys or special programming specific to the keyboard and will have to be reprogrammed.