Error 1920 is displayed upon installation or operation of DigitalSentry software.
"App Error E0434F4D" is displayed when running DigitalSentry ControlPoint software.
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.
.NET Framework 3.5.1 is not activated / installed. Requires manually install of .net Framework 3.5.1
Note: DigitalSENTRY ver 7.7.x and higher requires .NET Framework version 4.5.1
When installing DS NVs, user must install .net framework 3.5.1 manually.
Installing .net framework 3.5.1
Once the server initially starts, users customize the computer by adding server roles and features. You can complete the tasks by utilizing the commands in "Initial Configuration Tasks" window, which opens immediately after the operating system installation is complete.
- The Initial Configuration Tasks window opens at each startup, unless “Do not show this window at logon” check box is selected.
- On Initial Configurations Tasks, click on "Add Features".
- Now select the box for ".Net Framework 3.5.1 Features". "Windows Powershell" may also need to be installed if not already.
- Click "Next" and continue with the installation process.