NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
When utilizing a Spectra Series camera on a MasterControl DVR, there is no video shown on live mode.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra series
- MasterControl DVR
This issue revolves around the video loss threshold process for rendering the camera signal.
To fix this issue, please follow these instructions:
1. Log into the Master Control software as Administrator.
2. Exit the MasterControl software to the Windows Desktop.
3. Click on Start > Run type regedit.
4. Follow the below path to change the videolossthreshold registry key:
HKLM/Software/Integral/MasterControl/Data and look for 'videolossthreshold'
5. Right-Click on the VideoLossThreshold key and choose Modify.
6. Change the Value data to 8 then click OK.
7. Reboot the MasterControl DVR and notice the Spectra series will appear without delay.