Would like to make changes to PTZ camera settings.
CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard
Access to the camera menu.
Call up preset 95 procedure from CM9760-KBD
- First establish PTZ control with the camera
- Press the ESC key to open the Main menu.
- Press the DEF icon. The Define Submenu appears.
- Enter your four-digit PIN if this is your first time entering this mode. The default pin is 1234
- Press the PRST icon
- Enter 95
- Press the PRST icon again. The main menu appears on the monitor.
- Select the Quit icon to return to the default menu.
To program a preset, follow the instructions in Lessons Learned article "How do I program a preset from the CM9760-KBD keyboard?"