How do I change the DX8100 client password?
Pelco Video Management
DX8100 Client software
Change the DX8100 client factory default password.
To change the DX8100 Client password:
1. Wait while the software loads and the DX8100 Client application window opens.
2. From the DX8100 menu bar, choose File > Client Password. The DX8100 Client Password Setup dialog box opens.
3. Enter the old password in the “Old password” box. The factory default password is 000000
4. Enter a new password in the “New password” box.
5. Re-enter the new password in the “Confirm” box.
6. Click OK.
Remember the new client password or write it down and store it in a secure location.