How long does video export take from a DX8100 Series Hybrid Video Recorder (HVR)?
Pelco Video Management
DX8100 Series HVR
Determine the shortage export duration.
DX8100 Series Hybrid Video Recorder can export video in either Native or AVI format.
- Keeps the originally recorded, Pelco-proprietary video compression format.
- Fastest format, taking the least amount of time to complete a given video export.
- Maintains the originally recorded video quality.
- Requires DX8100 Playback Viewer software to playback, which is automatically included with an Export performed directly from the DX8100 Series HVR Local Console.
- During export process, video is converted to standard AVI format.
- Duration of export takes much longer than Native. The exact duration of the export depends on the DX8100 Series HVR system resource load, and may reach 1.5x realtime, meaning that a 30 minute video clip might take as long as 45 minutes to finish exporting.
- Video Quality is noticeably degraded from originally recorded state.
- Can be played using Microsoft Windows Media Player or other standard media playback software.