Why is the video output from the Spectra IV bright?
Spectra IV Series
Video Output Level by default is set for HIGH. 1.2 volts pk-pk.
The video level by default is set to HIGH to compensate for losses in video cable and can be adjusted to NORMAL. This will reduce the video level from 1.2 Vp-p to 1.0 Vp-p.
Follow the following steps to adjust the video level to NORMAL.
1. Enter the camera menu
2. Toggle down to “DOME SETTINGS”. Enter dome settings
3. Enter “CAMERA”. Camera setting appears
4. Toggle down to “ADVANCED SETTINGS”. Enter advanced settings
5. Toggle down to “VIDEO LEVEL”
6. Set the video level to “NORMAL”
7. Exit camera menu