- Change all the DigitalSENTRY services to the same password.
- How to change the log on user for Digital Sentry Windows services.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV(2) v7.2.30 or later
- DigitalSentry Series v7.2.30 or later
- Changing the Windows password for DSNVSUser.
- Digital Sentry HVR/NVs added to a Windows domain environment which require the Digital Sentry services run using domain user credentials.
- Use a different local administrator account for the Digital Sentry services.
To update the DSNVSUser password only. Note: This will also update the DSNVSUser Windows account under Computer Management.
On the desktop click on DS Quicksetup
When DS QuickSetup loads click Next
Click Change Service User Password
Type in the desired password
- Click Update
To change the username and password for the DigitalSENTRY Services.