How is a CM9760-KBD keyboard connected to a CM9760-CC1/CM9700-CC1?
- CM9760-KBD keyboard
Install the CM9760-KBD for a full-function desktop keyboard that allows users to control matrix systems.
The following steps also apply to connecting a CM9760-KBD keyboard to CM9740-CC1, CM9760-CC1, CM9700-CC1, CM9760-CDU-T, CM9760-CXTA, CM9760-MDA or CM9760-DMR.
- Make sure all DIP switches are OFF
- Connect the RJ-45 straight cable from the COM 1 port on the CM9760-KBD keyboard to the keyboard connector on the power supply.
- Connect the RJ-45 reversed cable from the System connector on the power supply to the input port on the CM9740-CC1, CM9760-CC1, CM9700-CC1, CM9760-CDU-T, CM9760-CXTA, CM9760-MDA or CM9760-DMR. Note: The Maximum distance is 4000 feet for RS422/485
- Plug in the power supply.
- Turn the main power supply switch ON.
Instructions were taken from the CM9760-KBD Installation / Operation Manual , on page 13.