Is DS ControlPoint able to program and call Presets on the Spectra HD, Professional, or Enhanced Series IP Dome System.
Pelco Video Management
- Spectra HD Series
- Spectra Professional Series
- Spectra Enhanced Series
- DS ControlPoint
Use DS ControlPoint Client to program and call presets as an alternative of the Spectra HD web browser.
Program and Call Presets using the web browser
Click on Settings; Imaging TAB, Presets.Create a Preset and name it Endura:1, Endura:2...etc to be compatible with controlpoint and a KBD300A connected to the PC.
DS ControlPoint Client can program and call presets without using the web browser.
To configure and call up camera presets thru DS ControlPoint:
In DS ControlPoint, call up the Spectra into the display and then click on the Joystick icon.
- Use the directional buttons to move the camera to the view you want to save as a preset.
- Use the up and down arrows to display the desired number.
- Click the Set button to save the preset name and number to the desired view.
- Click the Call button to move the camera to the pre designated view.
Note: The Spectra does not support Patterns but instead uses Preset Tours. Preset Tours can only be configured via the Spectra HD's web browser.