Why the selected PTZ camera and KBD4000 keyboard doesn't communicate?
- Select the PTZ camera to the SPOT monitor.
- Video input termination incorrectly set for Genex
- Spectra IV hardware failure
To gain PTZ control from the KBD4000, Select the PTZ camera to the spot monitor with the following steps:
1. Press the SPOT MONITOR key. The Green LED over the SPOT key lights.
2. Select the camera.
3. Attempt PTZ control.
Note: These steps apply for early version of Genex Series Multiplexers and/or when programming of the Genex for the ADVANCE SETUP menu is set as follows:
- SPOT MONITOR DISPLAY is programmed as SEQUENCE.
Additional causes for no ptz control can involve hardware failure such as the following:
- Back Box
- Dome Drive