How do I change the video input termination on the DVR5100 hybrid video recorder?
Pelco Video Management
DVR5100 Series HVR
Disable video termination for video to loop out.
By default, the video termination on the DVR5100 is set to 75 ohms. To change the video termination follow these steps:
- Log in to the DVR5100 using an administrative level user.
- Press the "M" key on the keyboard [or Menu button] to display the Main menu.
- Click on Setup to display the setup screen.
- Select the Cameras tab. The cameras screen appears.
- Choose desired camera from the camera list.
- Uncheck the box "Video termination" which allow for video to loop out of the DVR5100
- Apply changes and exit.