Program a pattern with the KBD960 keyboard connected to a CM6800 Matrix Switcher.
- KBD960 Intelligent Keyboard
- CM6800 Matrix Switcher
A pattern is required on a Pelco PTZ camera.
- Move the joystick to a desired starting point.
- Select DEF from Main Menu.
- Select sine wave line for pattern, the icon becomes highlighted and PROGRAMMING PATTERN appears on the monitor.
- Move the joystick from a starting point to a desired end point. Pattern must be completed before it times out, see note below.
- Select sine wave line again to save the pattern. The icon returns to normal.
NOTE: The pattern can be the same length as the time-out clock, or it can be less than the time-out clock.
The single pattern lengths are 1.5 minutes, 3 minutes, and 6 minutes. The corresponding half-pattern lengths are 0.75 minutes, 1.5 minutes, and 3 minutes.
To start the Pattern:
- Press the PRST
- Press the Sine Wave line button
Verify the pattern starts