How do I reset the Spectra HD Series Network Dome System to factory defaults?
- Spectra HD Series
- The camera is unavailable across the network.
- Power LED: Flashes green.
- Power LED glows red (solid or flashing)
Spectra HD Reset
To restore the Spectra HD Series Network Dome camera to factory defaults:
Reset Button: Reboots the camera or Restores the cameras factory default settings. This button is recessed and located along the side of the Dome Drive camera module.
- Using a small tool, such as a paper clip, press and release the reset button once to reboot the camera.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds to restore the camera to the factory default settings.
- The Power LED will flash Green until the IP address has been assigned, then the LED will glow solid. This could take some time up to 3-10 minutes.
- If first reset fails press reset button once then press again and hold for 20-30 seconds.