Customer requies advanced technical support for issue troubleshooting beyond the basic question & answer, configuration cases. Beginning July 16th 2018, escalations from Basic Support to our North America Advanced Technical Support team for Endura and Digital Sentry cases will require a valid support entitlement.
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
Advanced Technical Support is required.
Note: Basic Technical Support does not required a support entitlement / contract.
Customers who would like to work with Pelco Advanced Technical Support may obtain a support entitlement via any of the following methods:
- Register your Digital Sentry Server (DSSRV2) or Endura (SM5200) product for two free supports per device registered. View how to register your product.
- Purchase an Advanced Phone Support service entitlement. Available service options are listed on the Advanced Phone Technical Support Brochure.
If you are a Pelco Partner Advantage member, complimentary Advanced Support incidents are available as follows:
- Platinum, 20 incidents per month.
- Gold, 10 incidents per month.
- Silver, 5 incidents per month.