No Lon interfaces are shown under the Device discovery tab
One reason can be that there is a NIC-IP/RNI that are enabled but not defined
The easiest way to check for this is to look in the registry, HKEY_LOKAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LonWorks\DeviceDrivers See if there are any "extra" NIC_IP entries.
- Go to Start and type in regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LonWorks\DeviceDrivers See if there are any "extra" NIC_IP entries. Don't change anything! Just note the name of the extra entry.
- Open LConfig, click on the NCI-IP/RNI tab
- Select the extra device in the drop down list
- Uncheck Enable device
- Select the active device
- Make sure the active device has a device name
- Click OK
- Now your real devices should show up in the list