JPEG image added to a TGML graphic displays in Workstation but not WebStation
It is possible there is something in the JPEG compression used for a specific image file that does not allow it to display in a web browser. The majority of JPEG images will work fine.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click on the image file and select Open With
- Open with any image editing program more advance than MS paint. I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Select File>Export (in some programs this may be under the Edit Menu)
- Any Export will force the file to re-compress, but you may want to lower the quality of the JPEG export in some manner to ensure fast load times on the web.
- Save the file
- Edit the Graphic in the TGML Editor, click on the Content Property of the Image object
- Click on the "..." icon
- Select the newly compressed image file and click open
- Save the TGML graphic and view in workstation and webstation.