Want to downgrade AS from 1.5 to 1.4, quick press "reset" 3 time, AS go to DFU mode, after select "newdatabase", get an error "Newdatabase failed"
Both connect AS and PC with USB and Network cable
USB port on laptop (leveno) has additional power on one of the USB ports, switch to different port
Firewall was enabled and disabled firewall
- Disconnect Network cable, use USB connection only (May need to select a different port on laptop, see Cause Notes above)
- Turn off firewall on PC.
- Quickly press "reset" 3 time to DFU mode
- Click "Update Device" Icon and select "New database"
If the above fails, try another USB port and disable antivirus software.
In some cases, you will need to:
- Place the device in DFU mode
- Power down the AS
- Let it sit for at least an hour to let the capacitors lose their charge.
- Power up the device again, place it in DFU mode
- Use the USB connection to load the correct version