Utilizing Equalization and an error code comes up that the file master is unable to add article, code 80044E34
The file InetEqzCr.dll needs to be manually registered.
From the windows “Command Prompt” (CMD).
- Change the directory to the following path; C:\ProgramFiles\ Inet Seven\
- C:\ProgramFiles\ Inet Seven\ regsvr32 ineteqzcr.dll
- Close or exit the prompt.
- Restart I/NET
- Demote all of the clients and the file master
- Re-promote them again.
- Equalization should be working properly now.