The file structure is incorrect for MNL-FLOW-BAL 3.0 software for use with Windows 7 64 bit OS. The FlowBalance.exe needs to be run in Windows XP (Service Pack 3) compatibility mode.
TAC I/A Series
Windows 7 64 bit
The paths for certain files being used by the software cannot be modified. When loaded on a 64 bit PC, the default paths are incorrect for the rest of the processes to find.
Manually create and insert the folder structure required. Set the FlowBalance.exe compatibility
- Copy the TAC folder in the Program Files (x86) folder from Windows Explorer.
- Paste into the Program Files folder
- Open the pasted TAC folder and delete all the files except for the XIF folder and the FlowBalance.cfg file in the LON FlowBalance folder. (illustration)
- Right click the FlowBalance.exe icon created on the desktop
- Open properties/compatibility tab. Set as in the illustration