When adding a third-party controller to a Vista database, some SNVT values are not present in Vista. The unit commissions and functions properly in Lonmaker, but certain valid SNVTs are left out of the Vista database, such as nvoSpaceTemp on the Trane device.
- Trane LCI-R rooftop unit
- Smart Controls SmartStat ST-35F
- Vista Workstation
Some information in the XIF did not transfer properly to the Vista database.
- Locate the correct .xif file for the device
- Browse to the device in Vista
- Right click and select Properties.
- On the XIF information tab, select the button next to the xif file name and browse in the original .xif file.
- Refreshing your page values should now reveal all the valid SNVTs in the device.