How can the resource count be found for a Niagara R2 station?
TAC I/A Series
Niagara R2 station
User can't locate the Resource counts using Workplace Pro or a web browser.
There are two methods.
Using Workplace Pro,
- Open a station (Note: the station must be running)
- Highlight the station name
- Select Search > Resource Count in the drop-down menu bar (alt-R shortcut)
Using a web browser,
- In the address bar, type http://[stationHost]/prism/resources.
- Sign into the station using an Admin user account.
- This will display a summary at any level of the database. For each level there is a "Total objects" listing at the top of the page. This is where the resource count is displayed for that level.